Scripting manifestation is a powerful tool to meet your goals and attract your dream life! This article shares everything you need to know to get started.
With 2022 ’round the corner, my mind has naturally turned to goal setting. I think the past few years have been rough on all of us – and we deserve next year to be the best one yet! (Internalise that, my friends, we’re making it happen!)
Manifestation has always been a powerful tool in my life for reaching my goals and attracting things I want. Previously, I’ve enjoyed making my own manifestation journals or vision boards and using visual cues for manifesting . . .
However, I’ve recently stumbled across scripting manifestation. And it’s a game changer! It forces you to be way more detailed with your goal setting (which is fabulous) and gives you a clear record of your manifestations. It’s honestly my new favourite tool – and, by the time we finish this post, I’ll bet it will be yours too! So let’s get into it!
TABLE OF CONTENTS FOR THIS POST
- What is manifestation?
- What is scripting manifestation?
- How To Use Scripting Manifestation
- 10 Beautiful Manifestation Journals You Can Use For Scripting
- 20 Scripting Manifestation Prompts, Ideas & Examples To Help You Get Started
- Free Scripting Manifestation Templates!
What is manifestation?
Manifesting is focusing your energy and intentions towards a specific goal and, through the power of your thoughts, attracting that into your life.
You can get as spiritual as you like around it; delve into energy or the universe. Whatever you believe! However, I’m somewhat more of a cynic and believe in manifestation more in the psychological sense.
Psychology Today’s article about manifestation has a passage that summarises my feelings towards it almost perfectly:
Research by Dr. Carol Dweck clearly shows that believing you can do something makes it more likely that you’ll successfully do it. That means that our beliefs about our ability to learn, grow, and succeed—our growth mindset—can indeed affect whether we effectively manifest what we desire.
Importantly, this research suggests that if we truly believe we can achieve something, we are willing to do the hard work to achieve it. This is in contrast to law-of-attraction style manifestation which suggests that belief alone is enough to bring about manifestation. Ultimately, the science suggests that our beliefs bring about behaviors (and responses from others) that lead to the outcomes we desire.Psychology Today: What Is Manifestation? Science-Based Ways to Manifest
I don’t necessarily believe in “the universe looking out for me” – but I strongly believe in the power of sitting down, focusing on a desire, and channeling my energy into it.
what is scripting manifestation?
Scripting manifestation is when you manifest by writing down the reality after you’ve achieved your goal. Essentially, like a diary entry – from future happy you! This makes your dreams feel more attainable, but it also fleshes them out in your mind.
Personally, I find that my manifestations are more successful the more detailed they are. Why do I want something? How will my life actually be improved?
The difference between “manifesting money“ and manifesting a “better paid new job in your chosen field, with flexible working hours so you can finally start your Etsy store selling candles” is vast.
Scripting manifestation allows you to really dig deep into the intricacies of your goals – and this insight means that it’s going to be easier for you to put steps in place to reach them! Or even to be more open to receiving opportunities around them.
Writing works as a fabulous alternative to traditional visualisation that’s normally used in manifesting. If you don’t have the attention span – or maybe visualising in your mind’s eye doesn’t feel concrete enough – scripting may be a great alternative for you.
How To Use Scripting Manifestation
It’s pretty simple! Choose where you want to record your manifestations (maybe a manifestation journal – I’ll show you some below!) and write them down. Here are the key things to remember when you’re scripting:
- Use the present tense. You’re writing as if you already have everything you desire and how that feels. We’ll cover some scripting manifestation prompts down below, but a few I like to use are “I am…” “My life is…” “My life is improved by having…” “I feel”.
- Be detailed! Flesh out the dream. What are some of the day to day realities of attaining your goal? What problems do you still face? How has your life been improved?
- Believe in it. This is why being detailed helps me manifest successfully – because saying “I want a million dollars” isn’t believable, but manifesting a detailed action plan to get there is.
- Keep a record! Scripting manifestations are great because you can return to them at any point and track your progress. Hvaing a set space, like a manifestation journal, for your scripting means you can easily access them.
- Focus on your feelings too!
AN EXAMPLE OF A SCRIPTING MANIFESTATION:
Manifesting money: I feel grateful to not be stressed or anxious before I start work because I love working for myself! I am excited about my website opportunities because I am producing content I love – and it’s earning me money. My Youtube now accounts for 1/3 of my income; my website accounts for 1/3; and the last 1/3 is from selling rare plants.
Want To Watch This In Action? Here’s A Great Youtube Video On Scripting Manifestation:
10 Beautiful Manifestation Journals You Can Use For Scripting
This guided manifestation journal is a stunning Etsy find (so supporting a small business!) and full of magical touches. You can really see the love and attention that has gone into each page – and it’s definitely a motivator to sit down and manifest!
I’m sure you’ll notice that I tend to pick Etsy finds – but can you blame me? Look how beautiful this is! I love the idea of supporting small independent artists; maybe you’re helping their manifestations come into fruition, right?
Our next addition to the list is wonderfully affordable – and aptly named! This is the perfect home for your scripting manifestations. (And what a cute cover, right?)
Ugh, how beautiful is this notebook cover? It has all the magical elements that remind me of the law of attraction – the moon, sun, stars and crystals. How stunning!
Okay, this is an absolute winner! Not only do you get a designated scripting manifestation book – but an entire kit, including crystals to help boost your energy.
Love utilising the law of attraction – but not into the spiritual aesthetic? Totally get it. This personalised notebook is stunning and subtle enough for anyone’s desktop.
Guys – this is mine! I designed this (with tons of love) and it’s available on my Etsy store.
This manifestation journal has absolutely glowing reviews and features guides for scripting, as well positive affirmations and manifesting tips.
I am living for the sass on this cover! Again, this has absolutely glowing reviews (over 1,000!) and is incredibly affordable.
Lastly, we have this #GirlBoss aesthetic notebook. I think the Amazon description sums it up perfectly:
“Babe, It’s Already Yours” journal is a practical and cute journal for writing out your daily manifestations. It is the perfect notebook for outlining dreams, goals, and experiences you’d like to bring into reality.
20 Scripting Manifestation Prompts, Ideas & Examples To Help You Get Started
So, you’re convinced! You want to try scripting manifestation – you’ve got your journal ready and waiting . . . But you just need a little push. No problem, my friend. Try some of these manifestation prompts to get started. I’ve sectioned these off for each goal you’re trying to achieve!
SCRIPTING MANIFESTATION PROMPTS FOR MONEY:
- The first time you walk around your dream home
- A day in your dream job
- The financial achievements I have accomplished are
- Improving my financial situation has benefited my life by
- Imagine a day in your financially comfortable life
MANIFESTING PROMPTS FOR LOVE:
- Imagine a day in the life with your ideal partner
- What’s your dream date?
- I give and receive love from my dream partner by
- Describe your dream relationship
- How is your life improved in your dream relationship
iDEAS fOR sCRIPTING HAPPINESS:
- These 5 things in my daily life bring me joy
- I am grateful for
- I do these activities for inner growth & happiness
- My new mindset is
- How do I feel on a day to day basis?
Prompts For Scripting Your Dream Life:
- A day in your dream life
- The day you achieve your largest goal
- When you look around you, what are you proud of?
- Why would childhood you be happy?
- How do you want to impact the people around you?
Free Scripting Manifestation Templates!
You can easily create your own scripting templates – hell, if you’ve got an old notebook, or one of those gorgeous manifestation journals I listed above, use that! However, there are some wonderful free scripting manifestation templates on the internet. Here are some of my favourites:
- Law of Attraction Scripting Template (Free PDF Template) – Zanna Keithley
- Free Scripting Template – Abundance No Limits
- Scripting Prompt PDF – Tiffany Shelton
Alright, my friends, we shall conclude here! I hope you found this post helpful and were inspired to try scripting out in your personal life. It’s definitely proven to be an effective tool for many people. Have you ever tried it yourself? Would you? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!